Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a leading manufacturing business based in Doncaster. Due to internal movements they are recruiting for a suitably experienced Sales Manager to seek new business and develop existing customers inline with targets and budgets. This is a key position within the business and requires enthusiasm, determination and a need to succeed. The ideal person will have experience within retail, managing the key accounts.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- To be the first point of contact for all external sales enquiries.
- Regular meetings with clients.
- Some international travel will be required with this position.
- Promote good external sales relationships.
- Develop and coordinate any new business opportunities - on and off-line.
- Collect competitor information for market awareness.
- Negotiating suitable pricing and maintain supplier price lists.
- Promote continuous improvement and develop culture within the sales team.
- Ensure health and safety is met.
All applicants must have a strong sales CV, have the ability to develop their own area/market, be able to work on their own and partner the MD for all sales within the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong business development executive wishing to progress their skills further and develop the sales of a renowned manufacturing business with sites around the world. An element of this role requires online sales therefore all applicants must be computer literate.
Please note that there will be some international travel associated with this position on an ad hoc basis. All candidates must have a full driving licence.
Salary negotiable depending on experience, company car, 22 days holiday (to increase to 25 days), pension.
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information
£40k - £45k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual