Junior Front End Developer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will be working as a part of an established team to produce vibrant and creative designs for a vast range of clients.
* Produce exciting and interactive front end for clients’ websites
* Work to project roadmaps to deliver products within time
* Create front and back end for websites
* Work as part of a team
* Think outside the box to create awesome layouts
* A willingness to learn and the ambition to improve your skills
* Knowledge of any of PHP, MYSQL or Magento would be advantageous
* Ability to take part in team meetings and provide constructive feedback
* This is a great opportunity for a Junior Front End Developer to take a step forward in their career and learn from an established team.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency
£30k - £50k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£31k - £31k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual
£35k - £65k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual