Fire Suppression & Installation Engineers Wanted in South/East England
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of Ansul fire suppression systems and fire extinguishers for a variety of commercial clients.
Due to the demanding and unpredictable nature of the role, candidates must be fully flexible in their approach to travelling on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Installation, maintenance and repair of fire extinguishers and Ansul fire suppression systems
* Travel to various client sites such as restaurants, retail units, schools, office buildings, hospitals and public houses
* Carry out all necessary risk assessments prior to carrying out service work
* Take responsibility for maintaining all relevant fault reports and certifications
* Raise invoices after all maintenance works are completed
* Adhere to rotating call out rota as per required
* Read and follow instructions from detailed bespoke CAD drawings
Qualifications and Experience:
* Previous maintenance experience in the fire and security industry
* Knowledge of Ansul fire suppression systems, gas detection, inert gas systems strongly desirable
* Familiar with a wide range of fire extinguishers and the installation process
* Dedicated towards putting safety first at all times
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Ability to read and interpret detailed CAD layout diagrams and detailed installation drawings
* Full UK Driving License
In return our client are offering a competitive salary package, call out bonus, company car, phone, laptop, regular overtime and genuine opportunities for external training.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency
£8.46 - £8.46 Hourly
£30k - £40k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual