Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£35000 - £45000 salary + benefits
Randstad are delighted to be working alongside a worldwide defence organisation who are recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join the team based in Glenrothes.
* Provide financial support and advice to the business and manufacturing functions.
* Monthly forecasting of sales, profit, cash and booking processes.
* Monthly cash management and Internal/External forecasting, understanding any forecast variances.
* Prepare monthly management accounts, commentary and analysis.
* Risk & Opportunity management.
* Support New Business Gate Reviews.
* Liaise with colleagues and other departments to provide a link for financial performance across the business.
Skills & Experience:
* Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with Project Accounting experience
* Experience in working in a fast paced Matrix Organisation.
* Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Highly organised and self-motivated.
* Good working knowledge of SAP, COGNOS, BW and MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone