Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
- Permanent staff position
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Washington/Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company where you will have the opportunity to help develop a wide range of innovative products.
This company specialises in the design and development of engineering packaged systems for the renewables sector. They are nationally recognised and market leaders within their industry they are growing rapidly. On offer is the opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic development team on state-of-the-art products.
In this role you will be working within the development team on the design of innovative products using AutoCAD & Autodesk Inventor to create drawings as well as working on the products' testing and ongoing development.
The ideal candidate will have an Engineering qualification and previous work experience in a similar role. This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a successful and growing business where you will have excellent training and development opportunities.
Essential qualifications & skills:
- Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Able to produce AutoCAD electrical drawings and specification sheets.
- Able to produce Electrical BOM.
- Able to select correct components and source suppliers.
Desirable experience & skills:
- Design electrical PLC controlled systems.
- PLC Programming - Siemens TIA Portal and SCADA (Or equivalent).
- Experience of concept system designing.
- ATEX & PED knowledge.
- Technical Files to LV and EMC Directives.
- Produce system support documentation - FDS, SAFETY LOOP, MOTOR LISTS.
- Experience liaising with contractors.
- Design cable layouts and routings for containment.
- Support shop floor activities - testing components, testing systems, fault finding.
Keywords: Design Engineer, Electrical, Development Engineer, Manufacture, Technical, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, CAD, Metals, Properties.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Christian Clauzel at Pin Point Recruitment
£24k - £27k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £31k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual