IT Application Support Analyst
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client, a highly reputable and well-established Organisation with a £25m turnover, are looking to add to their technical team. They can offer you an outstanding benefits package including flexible working hours, generous holiday allowance, pension, healthcare, discounts and more!
Are you an experienced IT support candidate with proven experience of providing application support to users, in addition to experience with SQL scripting and data analysis skills? Are you happy and willing to perform a varied and interesting role, encompassing IT Support as well as analysis and reporting, within a refreshing Organisation? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
About the position:
You will be responsible for delivering an efficient and effective business applications support service. We are looking for a candidate who can provide 2nd and 3rd line support for internal business applications, import data into databases and provide systems administration for database management systems, primarily SQL Server.
As the Applications Support Analyst you will be responsible for;
* Providing 2nd and 3rd line business applications support.
* Importing data into databases and running SQL scripting.
* Providing systems administration services for database management systems, primarily SQL Server.
* Test and plan version upgrades and patching for the internal system and other systems.
* Providing ad-hoc managing information (MI) reports for users.
The Applications Support Analyst will have the following;
* Clear application support experience
* SQL scripting and data analysis experience
* Experience in using Excel – VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables etc.
* Some reporting experience
* Roles demonstrating a variety of tasks and business applications, ideally in small teams
Applications Support. 2nd, 3rd Line Support, SQL Scripting, Data Analysis, Business Applications, Technical Support, Reporting, Management Information, MI, Bespoke Software Applications, Internal Business Systems. Troubleshooting. User Training, Documentation.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the number of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
£22k - £24k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual