Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a senior level within a fabrication business.
As a Project Manager you will be working within a small, highly motivated commercial team, you will work on a diverse range of engineering projects, such as enclosures and sound proof booths, conveyor systems, general fabrication and structural steelwork managing them from inception to completion.
* Attending sites to evaluate projects and specify where necessary
* Estimating and preparing tenders
* Producing manufacturing, detail and general assembly drawings within AutoCAD
* Specifying and purchasing materials
* Although this is an office based role, you will be required to travel to client sites throughout the UK.
* An apprenticeship or technical engineering background within the fabrication industry
* The ability to prepare detailed estimates/quotations
* Technical sales experience
* Project management and client liaison
* Excellent communication skills coupled with a proactive approach.
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload are also essential
£350 - £550 Daily
£400 - £450 Daily
£42k - £45k Annual
£39k - £42k Annual