Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The client has a project in Reading on a highly secure establishment, time will be spent on site and in the client's head office in Frimley. SC Security clearance will be required.
Main duties will be:
• Produce tender stage and contract schedules from client specifications
• Provide planning and resource scheduling support for Project Managers & Engineering design team
• Prepare, monitor, co-ordinate and maintain detailed project schedules encompassing design, construction and commissioning
• Regular liaison with client, project team, sub contractors and suppliers
• Ensure that all schedule adhere to contractual requirements
• Ensure that project schedules are fully monitored and updated during the entire project life cycle (planning through to execution)
• Maintain schedule information to enable accurate records of contract history to be accessed
• Support the Project Manager in effective scenario and resource planning activities
• Ensure that head office requirements are fully understood and integrated into the planning functions
• Identification & implementation of project planning processes & procedures
I am looking for candidates with extensive programme management experience within a project based team, good presentation skills and ability to present in a professional manner. Candidates will also have to be an experienced user of Primavera (P6) with a HNC/HND/Degree 'or' sufficient relevant experience.
For more information or to apply please make contact at the details attached.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants