Vehicle Preparation Technician
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Commercial site!
Automotive PDI Technician in North East London
Salary: Basic £22,000 - £25,000
Our client is seeking a fully trained PDI Technician / Mechanic to join their already successful motor trade team. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
PDI Technician / Mechanic Responsibilities:
* Carrying out pre-delivery Inspections
* Ensuring PDI’S are carried out to the highest possible standard economically and efficiently
* Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed and final road tests are conducted
* Working with a team of skilled technicians to ensure PDI’s are completed swiftly
The Ideal PDI Technician:
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in light vehicle repair and maintenance
* Experienced PDI Technician
* A natural aptitude for mechanical diagnosis and repair
* A solid career history within an automotive main dealer
* Able to provide the highest possible customer satisfaction levels
* Good technical and specialist knowledge
* A full, valid UK Driving License
The client is offering a fantastic basic salary with performance related bonus. As you would expect from an employer of choice you also have added benefits such as the pension scheme.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige Franchise motor company then apply today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen
£25k - £30k Annual
£50k - £75k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual