Graduate Business Development Executive
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central Manchester
Salary: £20k - £24k (OTE £30k - £40k) (UNCAPPED)
Sector: FMCG, Fashion, Digital
My client is looking for a new team of hungry sales people interested in new business and money. You will be joining a thriving and fun environment in a creative, consultative sales position. This role is very fast paced, intelligent and involves negotiation and consultancy.
You will receive training from one of the leaders within the industry and will have a planned progression path laid out for you from day 1 in Manchester.
The role allows plenty of intelligence, responsibility and selling. You will be pitching to fashion brands, retailers and activity brands a new digital platform to expand their marketing strategy into new markets. The earning potential is insane and the ability to consult in the role makes it an incredibly interesting role day2day.
WEEKLY DUTIES - Graduate Business Development Executive:
• Pitching to a variety of different brands that have been sourced by yourself. You will choose the brands you personally want to bring on and want to impact the marketing strategies of
• New business development; calling, email marketing
• Understanding and researching your market to be a subject matter expert
• Achieving KPI’s, call targets, and revenue targets. Booking, organising and hosting client meetings
• Aiding current client strategies to increase customer acquisition.
THE CULTURE - Graduate Business Development Executive:
• Work-hard, play-hard culture (cliche but true!)
• Buzzing office space, table tennis, pool and mini golf all in the office. Sporty company that love a night out from high end meals to drinks in Spinningfields
• Incentives to go abroad to USA, Dubai, Europe and more
• Free breakfast every day and drinks on tap
• Clear progression pathway tailor made to your skill set
WHAT YOU NEED - Graduate Business Development Executive:
• Intelligent. Ideally educated to degree level but not essential
• Overachiever. Need some evidence of being the best!
• Excellent communication/interpersonal/Articulation skills
• Money hungry. Need to be aiming for 100k salary in the next 5 years!
• Competitive & Ambitious
• Sporty and confident
Must be available for interviews ASAP
Apply here now or message Nick Gandhi directly on the ThisIsPrime website or on his LinkedIn
£23k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual