Business Development Manager - Professional Services
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
In this role, you will manage business development activities for the firm’s specialist corporate division, building upon existing client relationships as well as securing new clients.
Duties to include:
* Generate new leads by researching the sector market
* Create new relationships through cold sales
* Follow up any new business enquiries
* Analyse the existing business development strategies, making specified improvements
* Carry out face to face meetings with key decision makers within the firm to develop strategic approaches to growing the business
* Work closely with the Marketing Team to devise marketing materials and tools to generate new business
* Previous demonstrable experience in a similar role within the Professional Services sector
* Proven track record of utilising business development to increase revenue
* Experience of writing bids and proposals desirable
* Full UK driving license with access to own transport
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Location: Central Derby
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Salary: c£38,000-£48,000 D.O.E.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency