Assistant Management Accountant
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Integral Memory plc is a leading supplier of IT and LED Lighting products across the UK and international markets via value added retailers, wholesalers, resellers and e-tailers. The business has two product divisions: the first covers memory products for smartphones, tablets and computers and the other sells LED lighting products.
Due to the continued growth, we are currently looking to expand our financial team. We are seeking a part-qualified and experienced assistant management accountant who is proactive in nature with the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner to work closely with an established finance team in a B2B environment, alongside interacting with all areas of the business.
The main role is to provide support to the Management Accountant and Group Financial Controller to accurately maintain the financial records of the company. This role will involve:
* Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for UK and Group
* Checking costing and calculating accruals and prepayments
* Analysis of income and expenditure
* Meeting local reporting deadlines in compliance with legislation in France, Netherlands and Spain
* Maintain sales rebate contracts, calculating accruals and reconciliations
* Preparation of bank reconciliations and cashbooks
* Carry out month end procedures, reconciliations and closing of ledgers
* Carrying out cost comparisons, ensuring that quality and value are optimised in all departments
* Preparing adhoc reports and analysis
* Managing petty cash
The Successful Candidate (Essential Criteria)
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual wishing to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial company. The successful candidate should have 1-2 years relevant experience within the industry, must be a fully qualified AAT/part-qualified CIMA/ACCA, with strong administrative and organisational ability, advanced Excel skills for analysis and reporting and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
As an assistant management accountant, ideally you should be enthusiastic, adaptable and self-motivated. You will be provided with the opportunity to gain valuable experience within a continually growing business in a friendly and motivated atmosphere. You will be able to cope with pressure and develop and maintain good working relationships.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today
£35k - £38k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual