Senior Electrical Project Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Rate: £380-£400 per day
Start date: ASAP
Senior electrical project engineer required to over look the team of commissioning and MEICA engineers closing out the final stages of multiple projects. Working across the Kent/East Sussex area servicing and conducting project works on clean water and waste water pumping stations.
You will be responsible:
* For the coordination and management of the sites operation team to deliver the project on time and in budget
* You will manage the site schedule of work and site teams
* Manage sub contract packages
* Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners.
* On site value engineering
* Driving the final stages of the electrical works on site to a finish
* Working very closely with the electrical commissioning team
To be considered for this role you should hold a Electrical or Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent and have a proven track record in a site based or project management role in the water industry. You will have experience of installing, repairing or maintaining background capital equipment and you will be fully aware of CDM regulations, IOSH and hold certificates.
Tickets and Qualifications needed:
* SMSTS or SSSTS
* First Aid
* Previous experience with project engineering
For more information, please call Hope Smith on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
£8.97 - £8.97 Hourly
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual