Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Utilising cutting edge technology, modern transport fleets, integrated systems and inspirational showrooms, they are now one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK with exciting plans for continued growth across all areas of the business.
Due to continual growth we now require additional Engineers
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday Days
Fantastic Benefits including: 33 Days annual leave, transparent and attractive additional earning potential and a generous pension scheme.
Due to a rapid increase in orders, we are seeking skilled and experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineers to support our technical team on day’s shifts. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative and predictive maintenance concepts, to assist in project work and any continuous improvement related tasks.
The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues.
* He/she will support the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the technical issues on the machine.
* Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
* Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
* Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
* Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
* Project work (Design through to Installation)
* PLC Fault finding
* Chance of promotion
* You must be a fully qualified Electrical Engineer 17th or 18th Edition wiring regs
* Experience in a similar electrical function and industrial environment
* Understanding of PLC systems.
* CNC machinery
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader. for a confidential chat call Peter (phone number removed)
£14 - £16 Hourly
£38k - £38k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual