ATEX Design Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client specialise in manufacturing pump technology for various industries, including Oil & Gas and Power Generation. We are looking for a ATEX Design Engineer to join the team, on a 3 month rolling contract basis.
* Competitive hourly rate
* 3 month rolling contract
* Based in Hampshire
* Potential of long term work
* The successful candidate will have experience working towards ATEX compliance
* It is essential for the ATEX Design Engineer to have experience with Solidworks
* Assess our current ATEX gearbox solution and carry out a gap analysis to examine areas where we do not currently have workable solutions
* Investigate and make assessments and presentations of alternative options from several suppliers including cost comparisons and lead time expectations
* Design and develop robust solutions that comply with the latest versions of the ATEX standards and regulations.
* Design to include all fixtures, fittings, bills of materials and installation and operation manuals
* Generate the technical file for ATEX compliance
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn