Payroll Team Leader (Bureau)
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The Payroll Team Leader will manage a team of 6 Payroll administrators, who also handle all payroll queries for external clients. The mission is to provide expert assistance in outsourced services. Duties include managing staff and escalated requests and inquiries requiring a significant level of subject matter expertise in an efficient and effective way, in line with the statement of services and the agreed service levels.
Key Responsibilities – Payroll Team Leader
Delivery Key responsibility:
* Works as the first point of contact in the delivery centres for Client HR Representative in a Managed Services delivery model:
* Handles and tracks incoming calls, e-mails, faxes
* Manages the escalation process
* Handles / Creates tickets in HR Workspace
* Categorises and prioritizes queries, requests and issues
* Works as the first escalation level for Tier 1 agent in a Comprehensive Services delivery Model
* Responds to information or enquiry requests requiring a significant level of expertise:
* Responds to complex HR and labour legislation questions
* Analyses and solves client’s questions, problems and / or requests efficiently and effectively
* Produces and supplies regular and on-demand payroll reports and statistical information according to the agreed services (SoS)
Experience Required: Payroll Team Leader
* Payroll (Essential) & ideally HR expertise (Ideally) (Personnel Administration, payroll, …)
* Team Leader/Supervisory/Management Experience (Essential)
* Good analytical skills – to be able to break down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, to separate the main issues from side-issues, to understand the nature of parts and their relationship to one another.
* Gathering information and problem solving – look at existing issues and interact with others to find adequate solutions
* Good communicator and customer oriented - to be able to identify and understand the customer's needs.
* Results oriented – to be able to achieve targets aligned with business goals
* Well organized and planned, schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools
* Detail oriented, thorough and focused on all aspects of the job to ensure accuracy
* Teamwork – to be able to work with colleagues to achieve targets and objectives
* Ability to work under pressure, remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations
* Maintains effective performance under pressure
This is a Full-Time Permanent Payroll Team Leader position, which is based in Peterborough. The firm are offering a salary of between £26,000 - £30,000 DOE Plus excellent benefits.
If this Payroll Team Leader position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!" Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Payroll, Payroll administrator, Team Leader, Supervisor, ERP, Sage Line, Payroll, Payroll Analyst, Pay, Benefits, Comps & Bens, HR, Manager Supervisor, Team Leader, Pay, Queries, Bureau, Payroll, Payroll, Pay, Human Resources, Payroll Administrator, payroll manager, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
£34.5 - £34.5 Hourly
£300 - £350 Daily
£21k - £22k Annual
£33k - £37k Annual