Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Employer and Client Managers/Engineers and working within a Maintenance team, ensuring maximum availability for production plant / equipment across the site.
The primary function of the position will be in the following key areas:
- Working Shift Pattern as identified by Site Manager.
- Working Plant Breakdowns/Shutdowns as and when required.
- Keep plant running efficiently and safely to maximum capacity through good standards of maintenance and fault finding skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and documents.
- Repair and capture appropriate details of Breakdowns.
- Have professional communication with operations.
- The early key measure of success in this role is the successful achievement of plant familiarization and training targets.
- Strict adherence to Employer and Client Safe Systems of work.
- Time Served Approved Electrician (JIB Approved)
- Safety Passport (Training will be arranged if required)
- COMPEX EX01 – EX04
- Electrical Maintenance Experience
- Heavy Industrial Experience
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations with a view to training up to 18th Edition.
- 2391 Test and Inspection or equivalent
- Familiarity in Control and instrumentation.
- Familiarity in Process Safety
- First aid – Electrical specific
If you are interested please submit your CV for consideration