SAP SuccessFactors Application Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Amoria Bond are looking for an SAP HCM SuccessFactors Application Manager to work with a global pharmaceutical client based in Chertsey on a number of exciting projects.
We are looking for someone who can communicate, listen and build alliances within a diverse stakeholder community to achieve desired results. You will be managing the support and integration of the companies SAP HCM and SuccessFactors Systems.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Multiple lifecycle experience in SAP HCM rollouts
- SuccessFactors experience
- Responsibility to ensure consistency between usage of the use of applications and business processes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to analyse all change requests ensuring feasibility
- Pharmaceutical / highly regulated background would be advantageous
Interviews are being held THIS WEEK and we are looking for candidates who are available to start a new role in 4 weeks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting environment, on a long term contract, for a global business.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role
£30k - £50k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual