Integrated Security System Design Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Position: Permanent / 40hrs/wk.
Salary: £25k to 32k dependant on experience
Integrated Security System Design Engineer Job description
The ideal candidate would be a member of the design team and would have design experience in either electrical, electronic, security systems or similar. Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft word and excel. A team player willing to learn and adapt to varied situations.
Integrated Security System Design Engineer Duties to be carried out include the following:
* Produce detailed security system line drawings as part of an integrated solution
* Produce calculations to support the integrity of the design
* Develop our document template library
* Liaise with other designers to enable co-ordination of projects
* Ensure document control requirements are met.
* Explaining designs to engineers and clients
* Writing manuals for maintenance
Integrated Security System Design Engineer Essential skills
* Must be educated to degree level or equivalent in either electrical, electronic engineering or similar discipline
* Competent use of AutoCAD
* Working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
* Be able to work off your own initiative
* Attention to detail
Integrated Security System Design Engineer Benefits:
* 25 days holiday pro rata + Bank Holidays
* Company pension scheme and life insurance
* Excellent working environment
* Long term promotion prospects in a rapidly expanding business
* Ongoing training program to develop skills
Once your job application has been received, this will be reviewed within 5 working days. If you have been shortlisted for the job, you will receive a call or e-mail. Successful applicants will be interviewed where we will want to discuss your job application in more detail.
We are a turnkey systems integrator specialising in perimeter protection. We provide CCTV, access control, electric fencing, electrical installation, fibre optic networks, control rooms, civils works and project management. Our customers are predominantly energy providers and due to continued organic growth within this sector, we are strengthening our design department
£25k - £35k Annual
£15 - £15 Hourly
£13 - £13.5 Hourly
£37.6k - £43.8k Annual