Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Commutable from: Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley, Worksop, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Negotiable plus Bonus, Pension & 28 days Holidays
Suitable for: Welding Operative, Welder, Fabricator Welder, Assembly Technician, Build Technician, Mechanical Fitter, Fitter, Assembly Fitter, Production Fitter
- Reporting into the Production Manager you will be responsible for operating welding equipment to assemble and weld components to produce required components..
- Understanding and reading engineering drawings of assembly and specific technical demands.
- Conduct fitment, building and rebuilding work quickly and accurately.
- Maintaining regular communication with Production Manager and other department on progress of builds.
- As the Welding Operative you'll ensure components meeting high standards and customer requirements.
Experienced within operating welding machinery, with a background working in a engineering fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Experienced of reading engineering drawings, working with metals and fabrication experience.
Confident working within a demanding environment, with excellent communications skills.
Competent with Microsoft Office.
To apply for the Welding Operative role , please contact James Randall with a current CV via email or call (phone number removed) for an informal discussion
£20k - £30k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£9 - £13.7 Hourly
£12 - £18.1 Hourly