Design Engineer / Estimator - FIRE AND SECURITY
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
To design and cost complex life safety and electronic security systems including, but not limited to, fire detection, voice alarm, disabled refuge, CCTV, access control and intruder systems.
Key skills and attributes:
* Knowledge of fire / security systems – Advantageous
* Experience in quoting systems and preparing tender documents (excel / word experience)
* Knowledge of 2D CAD an advantage but not a necessity
* Technically minded, accurate and logical thinker.
* Ambitious and longterm career orientated.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Emma @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful
£38.6k - £38.6k Annual
£8.21 - £9 Hourly
£73k - £83k Annual