ServiceNow Senior Solution Consultant
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
A client of ours are looking for a Senior Solution Consultant, with experience in customer facing and technical architectural role. The Senior Solution consultant role is a hybrid role combining customer relationship with service development and an overall focus on quality of technical design and delivery that demonstrates additional service growth.
* Salary: £65-£85K for ServiceNow Senior Solution Consultant depending on experience.
* Start date: July.
* Location: London.
* Experience: 5 + years’ experience as a ServiceNow Senior Solution Consultant.
* Package: Car allowance, 10% bonus, 1% to 5% matched contribution scheme pension.
The Senior Solution Consultant will have :
* Experience of working in an IT company and sales environment for software vendor or similar organisation
* Experience working in pre-sales or services for software provider in SaaS space
* Service Management solution set experience ideally with technical foundation in similar applications to those provided by SCC (real world experience)
* Ability to demonstrate complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner
* Delivery experience implementing ITSM solution or similar solution set.
* Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, Cloud, SaaS solutions.
* Practical experience working in customer environment in IT Service Management or complimentary disciplines
* Attention to detail and creative in methods of presenting solutions.
* Extensive experience of developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences
* Well organised and focused on results, motivated and works without constant supervision
* Expert communicator with well-developed skills in listening, building rapport and presenting.
* Excellent written English and communication skills.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
* An ability to present to a range of audiences (CEO downwards).
To discuss this and other exciting servicenow senior solution consultant opportunities in more detail, please send your cv or call Chioma Sharon Okoronkwo on (phone number removed)
£33k - £35k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£100k - £120k Annual