Service Charge Accountant
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Salary: Dependant on Experience
My Client is an independent firm of chartered accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham, offering a comprehensive range of accountancy and business advisory services. The role they are currently recruiting for is in their Service Charge Accounts Department and theyoffer a high quality and value for money service for those in the property industry.
You will be expected to provide a comprehensive specialised service by supporting and working with our dedicated team to prepare statutory and non-statutory accounts for managing agents, residential management companies and commercial landlords.
* Preparing Service Charge Accounts
* Reconciliation of accounts and cashbook
* Yearend expenditure reports
* Promotion of the firm, through launching new initiatives to existing and new Clients
* Filing Accounts to Companies house
* Working to strict deadlines
* Previously experience working in a Service Charge department
* AAT Qualified or QBE, Qualified by experience
* Knowledge of Accounts preparation and bookkeeping
* Highly professional manner, good team player with flexible attitude towards work priorities and demands
* Experience of working in Accountancy practice (Desirable)
* Excellent client skills, able to liaise effectively via the telephone, letter and e-mail
* Excellent IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Ability to work without supervision and to achieve deadlines
* Experience of CCH and specialised accounting software such as Qube, Tramps, Propman/Propware (Desirable)
* Own transport (Desirable)
This vacancy is being managed by Charlotte Roscoe at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions
£300 - £349 Daily
£25k - £38k Annual
£9 - £9.5 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual