Sales Manager

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library

Bristol, Bristol (County), United Kingdom
Admin & Secretarial
Immediate Start
£25k - £30k Annual
Full-Time
This multi-million-pound organisation is a leader in their field. They have a committed, focused and ambitious workforce and they are looking to add a likeminded Sales Manager to their team. Offering comprehensive training and career progression, this is a role not to be missed!

THE ROLE: As a Sales Manager you will be managing a South West, South Wales territory. You will enjoy a varied role with 80% of your time spent managing your existing account base and the remaining 20% identifying and closing new business opportunities. Selling a range of FMCG products, you will focus on selling to On Trade Independents and Specialist Retailers. Your role as Sales Manager will see you dealing directly with General Managers and Business Owners to continually grow your client base.

THE PERSON: Although our client is ideally looking for a high performing sales professional with experience in the FMCG sector, they will also consider strong business to business salespeople. Due to the types of contacts you will be dealing with, you must have an adaptable personality and strong closing skills. If you can show at interview stage you have successfully managed your own territory and are a hardworking, passionate individual the role of Sales Manager could be the ideal next step for you!

THE COMPANY: With over 15 years’ expertise in their field, this business has remained focused on providing quality products and great value for their customers. In addition, they recruit talented people, who can deliver world-class levels of service. Prospects to progress through the company are excellent.

THE PACKAGE FOR SALES MANAGER:

* Basic: £25,000 - £30,000

* Bonus: £5,000

* Company car

* Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday + stats, full company benefits.

LOCATION: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon.

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity

Reference: 210197809

Similar Jobs

Sales Manager

Bristol, Bristol (County), United Kingdom

£24k - £26k Annual

Area Sales Manager

Bristol, Bristol (County), United Kingdom

£30k - £32k Annual

Area Sales Manager

Bristol, Bristol (County), United Kingdom

£25k - £31k Annual

Area Sales Manager

Bristol, Bristol (County), United Kingdom

£35k - £35k Annual