Maintenance Technician Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Maintenance Technician Engineer you will take full responsibility of:
* A small team to run automated machine cells.
* Machine and robot recovery.
* All training and maintenance of machines and robots for multiple cells.
* Ensuring TPM regimes are defined and adhered to (machine, the robot, tooling and work holding)
* Working to internal schedules, managing the team’s holidays, breaks and also covering absences.
* Maintain and control all plant processes with an operational understanding of CNC machine tools, Robotics, Vision systems, PLC’s, Hydraulic systems, Pneumatic systems.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
* Proven record of work in Technical Maintenance environment
* Manual handling experience
The Client is located in Burnley, which is easily accessible from Nelson, Colne, Rawtenstall, Bacup, Water, and Haslingden by car or public transport.
If you are interested in Maintenance Technician Engineer position, please apply below or contact Rachel
£30k - £36k Annual
£24k - £40k Annual
£22k - £27k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual