Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
To provide technical clerical support to the companies Engineering Department including Spares & Stores control, CMMS administration, basic CAD, effective Document Management System & records retention management, purchasing assistance, and generally to assist other members in the Engineering department with related matters.
* CMMS – All aspects of data management and entry, including eg Work Order creation, altering asset hierarchy, KPI data production, cost analysis, production of status reports. (CMMS System administrator)
* Spares & Stores stock level control, re-ordering and management of Safety & Business critical spares. Storekeeping duties including manual handling of goods and parts.
* Amend CAD drawings to Engineers instructions. Control of the Drawings database, printing drawings. Site work as necessary to obtain information
* Prepare, control and tracking of Engineering Department proforma / forms / QA records
* Update, control and distribute Tag Lists / Drawing numbers & Master documents.
* Update of Engineering Specification/Procedures/Maintenance Activities to Engineers instructions.
* Provision of Purchasing administration
* Administration and filing duties, Maintain filing system – current, archive, and electronic
* Projects and other tasks which can be reasonably expected commensurate with experience and competence.
Accountable to the Senior Engineer for accuracy and efficiency of work carried out.
* Numerate and literate with good communication skills verbal and written (All key tasks & responsibilities)
* Knowledge of relevant computer software, including Microsoft Office suite (with strong Excel skills) & CAD to a “competent practitioner” level.
* Strong IT Skills, works with SQL tables & undertakes simple programming at a basic user level
* Ability to prioritise own work
* Works with Quality Assurance and document management systems
* A working knowledge of Maintenance organisations and use of CMMS & Stock control systems
* Quickly develops knowledge and understanding of the department numbering and filing systems, Company Safety, QA and Environmental policy and procedures.
Safety and Health
* Ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner. Have a positive and proactive approach to all Safety and Health matters
* Report unsafe conditions or practices to line management.
* Support company policy, rules and procedures.
* Be fully aware of personal actions and responsibilities in emergency situations.
* Be fully aware of potential impact of own work on others, especially in the context of COMAH
* Be familiar with and adhere to the company Environmental policy.
* Understand personal involvement and responsibility in environmental issues.
* Have a positive and proactive approach to maintaining and improving environmental standards.
* Be familiar with and adhere to the company QA procedures.
* Understand personal involvement and responsibilities in quality issues.
* Have a positive and proactive attitude towards quality matters
Excellent Benefits package