Junior .Net Automation Tester £35k Woking
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client's are looking for a Junior Automation Tester with experience of testing performance, coaching developers and translating test requirements to non-technical members of the business.
As a Junior Automation Tester, you will have experience working with developers at all levels and as such will be able to articulate both technical and non-technical concepts in a succinct and professional way.
You will be responsible for building complex test plans and web applications. Also you will be responsible for raising and reproducing bugs.
Skills needed for the Junior Automation Tester role:
- Extensive experience of manual and automation testing
- Experience of defining QA processes
- Proven experience of testing user interfaces, performance, load and Unit testing
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Hands-on experience in OO programming languages with the ability to develop manual and automation test frameworks
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role
£24k - £28k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual