Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
In this Credit Controller role you will be responsible for efficient collection, allocation, reconciliation and resolution of account receivable balances.
Day to day duties within this role will include:
* Chasing debts by telephone and email
* Assisting with daily and weekly forecasting
* Ensuring contact details and account notes are up to date and accurate
* Completing reconciliation work
* Assist with cash allocations in ensuring remittances are received promptly
An excellent chance to build on your existing Credit Control skills in a welcoming and supportive team environment.
For more information, please get in touch with Lauren Oliver at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future
£21k - £22.5k Annual
£14 - £16 Hourly
£30k - £32k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual