Sales Account Executive

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library

Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Admin & Secretarial
Immediate Start
£45k - £48k Annual
Full-Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known brand, in a role where you will be predominantly focused on account management. This company is offering an amazing financial package where you can expect to earn upwards of £60k and enjoy a career path that is second to none.

THE ROLE: As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of independent opticians across the South West of England and South Wales region. 90% of your time will be maintaining and growing business from existing accounts, with the remaining 10% spent identifying new partners. You will be managing large accounts dealing with Business Owners, Dispensing Opticians and Optometrists, taking orders anywhere in the region from £1K up to £8000+ This exciting sales position will see you taking to market a range of high-end luxury products, renowned in the marketplace and enjoyed by consumers the world over.

THE PERSON: To fit in with the brand and company culture, for the role of Sales Account Manager you will have a real zest for life, a naturally competitive nature and outgoing personality. You must have field sales experience selling a premium brand and be able to effectively manage a large account base. Ideally our client is also looking to interview those sales professionals who have sold into retail although this is not a pre-requisite if you can show that you have sold a premium, high end product range.

THE COMPANY: This business has a superb brand and excellent global reputation, turning over in excess of £700million. They invest heavily in designing new products that keep their account base returning time and time again. They also offer comprehensive training, tailored on-going support and excellent benefits.

THE PACKAGE FOR SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:

* Basic: £45,000 - £48,000

* Car Allowance

* Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday + stats, full company benefits.

LOCATION: Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Wiltshire, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Cardiff, Newport, Swansea.

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity

Reference: 210197631

Similar Jobs

Sales Account Executive

West Malling, Kent, United Kingdom

£18k - £30k Annual

Sales account executive

Cork, Cork County, United Kingdom

£28k - £39k Annual

Sales account executive

Donegal, Donegal County, United Kingdom

£28k - £39k Annual

Sales account executive

Dublin, City of Dublin, United Kingdom

£28k - £39k Annual