Software Product Owner
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
NRL provides recruitment, training, rail maintenance and Non-Destructive testing (NDT) services to the technical, engineering and construction sectors. Established in 1983 with a turnover of £175M and 130 employees, NRL has grown into one of the country’s leading recruitment and contracting companies.
With recent investment in the IT team, NRL are looking to appoint a customer-centric Software Product Owner with demonstrable experience of managing internal and external relationships and delivering value adding IT solutions.
We are looking for a Software Product Owner to join our IT team as the business enters an exciting period of growth and expansion. It will be expected that you actively contribute from day one and very quickly lead the scoping and delivery of the Software Product you are assigned to deliver working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and the software provider.
The role would suit a highly organised and motivated Software Product Owner / Project Manager (IT software) / Systems Implementation lead or similar who is seeking a new challenge in a growing, dynamic business. We fully recognise the significant opportunities that value adding IT solutions can present and seek a candidate who has a passion and can evidence the delivery of implementing value adding IT through prior experiences.
- The ability to define and manage and implement change based on experience in a similar role e.g. Project Management / Business Change / Systems Implementation’ role
- Experience of working with and leading the delivery of in house or procured software enhancements with a community of system super users
- Experience of working with IT developers and development teams and software providers
- Excellent project planning and execution skills
- Able to work alone and in collaboration with team members
- Graduate 2:1 upwards (OR significant industry experience in an IT software delivery role)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a very strong customer focus
- Confident, credible and professional with an strong emphasis on collaborative working
- Has a commercial approach to the delivery of projects
- Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail whilst working to time constraints
- Exemplifies NRL’s company values
- Recruitment or sector specific experience would be highly beneficial though not essential
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly bonus
- Contributory Pension
- Life Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
£60k - £65k Annual