Implementation Consultant - SaaS
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Up £400 per day
6 month initial contract
Exciting Implementation Consultant opportunity with a fantastic post start-up company based in Central Bristol to work in their core tech office.
The company were created 2 years ago, with heavy investment from a longstanding Bristol organisation. They are using the latest technology to build a world class SaaS product to managed workplace education and training initiatives.
They believe in a modern working environment, with continuous personal development, a healthy work-life balance, employee trust and a fun approach to work. You'll be surrounded by innovators and talented technical colleagues, where you'll be encouraged to constantly bring fresh ideas.
The Implementation Consultant will work closely with key clients to facilitate onboarding them onto the platform. The job will entail the co-ordination of resources and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to scope.
Experience for this role includes:
• Develop project scopes and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Development of detailed project plan to track progress
• Manage effective change control within the project
• Develop and document template plans and approaches for implementations and migrations
• Assist in managing relationships with key client stakeholders
• An understanding of SaaS based solutions
You'll be based in their amazing state of the art office in Bristol, with onsite Gym, roof terrace and large cycle storage.
If you are interested in discussing more please apply now.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
£17k - £22k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual