Semi Senior Accountant
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Accrington, Lancashire
Salary: circa. £25,000
Are you keen to play an active role in a dynamic team? Are you a part qualified accountant with over three years of practice experience?
Well, our client is an established firm of Chartered Accountants, based in the North West. They have ambitious growth plans and their goal is to be the best north-west firm of Chartered Accountants. They have been established for over forty years and have excellent relationships with their clients across the North West.
As the Semi Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for the preparation of Management Accounts, both in-house and at clients premises. You will need to be familiar with the use of recognised software applications with advanced Excel knowledge.
The ideal candidate will be looking to progress their career and have a wide range of accountancy knowledge and experience.
Duties and responsibilities for the successful Semi Senior Accountant:
- Preparation of final accounts both in-house and at clients premises
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- To work on audit assignments as part of a team, both in the firms offices and at client premises
- Becoming a trusted adviser to your clients, forming excellent client relationships
- Preparation of corporate tax returns including analysis of tax-sensitive nominals
The ideal Semi Senior Accountant will be:
- Be familiar with the use of recognised software applications with advanced Excel knowledge
- Be working towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Audit experience preferable but not essential as training will be provided
- Regular client contact will be involved, and some work will be client based so a full driving licence and own car are required
- Have 3+ years of practice experience.
- Be proficient in Cloud Accounting Software
So, if you feel you have the experience and technical competencies for this Semi Senior Accountant role, then please email your CV to (url removed) or speak with Sam directly on (phone number removed).
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
£15k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual