Business Systems Developer – Birmingham
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
SQL, SSRS, PowerBI – Data analyst, BS Analyst –Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall – £29k
This highly successful and growing law firm based in Birmingham are looking to add an experienced Business Systems Developer with solid skills in SQL, SSRS, data analytics & PowerBI to their IT team.
The successful Business Systems Developer will be part of a dynamic IT team with the ability to work on high impact project roles. Responsibilities will include replacing the firm’s existing system by designing and developing a new legal process. You will be developing scripts and data integrations between systems to automate business processes.
Core Skills for this Business Systems Developer role:
• Reporting data analytics via SQL (SSRS)
• Integration development with APIs
• Experience with VBA
• Report Design/Information/Database Design skills
• Strong system reporting skills
• Well organised, self-motivated, and able to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
• Good communication skills - both written and verbal (to elicit clear requirements and communicate solutions)
• Able to work well as part of a team, but also to be self-motivated when working alone
As an organisation they will support you in your career aims and can offer a long term path of training and development. They offer a competitive salary and excellent work/life balance and they are looking for an ambitious Data specialist who feels they are ready to step up in to a new challenge and push their skills to the max in this respected organisation.
Key words; SQL, PowerBI, Data Analyst, Access, VBA, Visual Basic, Database analyst, Birmingham, Data Specialist, Systems Developer
Send your CV to Bethany now – (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£40k - £50k Annual
£24 - £25 Hourly
£50k - £55k Annual