Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Working within a small, highly motivated commercial team, you will work on a diverse range of engineering projects, such as enclosures and sound proof booths, conveyor systems, general fabrication and structural steelwork managing them from inception to completion.
Your other duties will include:
• Attending sites to evaluate projects and specify where necessary
• Estimating and preparing tenders
• Producing manufacturing, detail and general assembly drawings within AutoCAD
• Specifying and purchasing materials
Although this is an office based role, you will be required to travel to client sites throughout the UK.
It is essential, to be considered for this position, to have and be able to demonstrate:
• An apprenticeship or technical engineering background within the fabrication industry
• The ability to prepare detailed estimates/quotations
• Technical sales experience
• Project management and client liaison
As a Project Engineer, you must have excellent communication skills coupled with a proactive approach. Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload are also essential.
To Apply, please send your CV to Kyle Pearce at Kinetic Plc.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual