Corporate Programmes Executive
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Marketing Executive you'll support on the implementation of the marketing and business development strategy for your service line/market, via an integrated mix of content and channels.
This role supports the implementation of the Firm’s corporate programmes including strategic partnerships (The Sunday Times Top Track 250 and Quoted Company Awards) and national headline campaigns.
These programmes are designed to help build profile and support commercial BD conversations in London and the regions, ensuring that we are driving relationships, reputation and revenue for the Firm.
This role may also involve supporting other roles within the wider team when necessary.
What you'll be doing:
· You will work with the Corporate Programmes Manager to deliver the corporate programmes and take ownership of some of the deliverables. This can include but is not limited to planning and delivery of events, management of invitation lists, production of briefings for internal stakeholders, creation of social media assets etc…
· You will work collaboratively with the wider team (PR, digital, content and channels, internal communications etc) to ensure alignment of message and approach where appropriate
· You will take a digital first approach to the implementation of campaigns and marketing activity Proficient in the use of digital channels with confidence to manage web and social presence
· You will proactively contributes to internal communications and make full use of the different channels available to ensure take-up and appropriate usage across the firm
· You will develop marketing collateral including writing, editing and proofreading copy
· You will work with the design team to ensure all marketing materials are clear, attractive and brand compliant
· You will confidently work with external strategic partners, external third parties and senior internal stakeholders in a professional manner
· You will collaborate effectively across the Firm’s regions, industries and BD teams to enable the delivery of the programmes
· You will help demonstrate commercial benefits from activities, monitoring and measuring impact of all marketing activity delivered to the internal and external marketplace
· You will provide regular reports on deliverables for the Corporate Programme Manager
· You will demonstrate best practice, ensuring the necessary marketing and event data is recorded on the CRM
· You will help monitor and maintain marketing budgets
· You will play an active role in the strategic marketing team and contributes to positive morale
· You will work collaboratively within the team to maximise our contribution to the firm and our clients
· You will support client facing colleagues and sales teams with marketing activities
· You will act as a role model for colleagues and reports and provides constructive upward feedback to more senior colleagues
· You will work in line with the firm's CLEARR values, of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility
· You will seek regular feedback and identifies and acts upon individual and team learning and development needs in order to develop technical and personal skills
· You will complete, a timely performance review and personal development plan
Who we're looking for:
· You will have demonstrable experience of working in a marketing position within a commercial environment, preferably a similar B2B or professional services firm
· You will have experience with digital marketing platforms, including website, ecomms and social media
· You will have experience of managing marketing events and producing marketing collateral
· You will have high quality proof reading skills and excellent use of punctuation and grammar
· You will be able to demonstrate a confident working knowledge of Microsoft Word, especially preparation and publication of documents
· You will be educated to degree level, or equivalent and will ideally hold a CIM diploma, or similar qualification (minimum criteria)
· You will have excellent communication sills both written and verbal
· You will have 2-3 years marketing/business development experience
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
· Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
· We create sustainable value for our clients
· We are better together
· Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
· We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual