Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Hours: Days (Mon – Fri, 6.00am – 2.00pm & 2.00pm – 10.00pm)
Salary: A competitive package is available and is negotiable, depending on experience.
Taylor Made Sourcing Ltd are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful and fast-growing manufacturing company which supplies high quality packaging and components to the FMCG sector.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance of equipment /plant machinery in factories across three manufacturing facilities (on one site).
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
* Work within a preventative maintenance program.
* Responding to breakdowns - carrying out fault diagnosis and the repair of equipment.
* Work closely with all departments to achieve production schedules and health and safety requirements.
* Working on hydraulics, pneumatics, compressed air circuits, cooling and large-scale pipe work systems.
* Awareness of Health and Safety requirements within the department ensuring activities meet current HSE guidelines.
* Operating within a continual improvement policy as set out within current ISO standards.
* Maintain and develop awareness of manufacturing processes and new procedures a
* Working on a Metal Anodising plant (specific chemical training will be provided)
The successful candidate will have the following Qualifications/Experience:
* A time-served Mechanical Maintenance apprenticeship
* Relevant Mechanical Engineering qualification
* Knowledge of pumps pipe work and boiler systems.
* Knowledge of lubrication systems and good in-depth knowledge of the principals of mechanical fitting in terms of bearings, shafts and mechanical systems
* Knowledge of welding in terms of manual metal arc, tungsten inert gas and basic fabrication
* In-depth ability to problem-solve and work using your initiative
* Knowledge of cooling circuits and maintenance of cooling units
* Training to be given with the anodising area in terms of chemicals.
* Knowledgeable in safety requirements for major turnaround and maintenance activities.
To find out more, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Iain Russell.
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd, you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to seek work on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion
£12.8 - £14.4 Hourly
£32k - £32k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual