Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Types: 3 months’ probation with the role going permanent
Experience: Field sales within Health, Beauty or Salons/ Hair care sales (Preferred but not essential)
Salary: £18,000 Plus Bonus / Commission, mobile phone or allowance, Laptop and basic pension.
Total OTE £33,500 circa / uncapped
Territory: recruiting for
1. East Anglia/Essex 2. Midlands 3. N.London 4. S.London /S E England 5. N.E England
6. N.W England 7. NI/Scotland 8. South Wales / S.W England
Market: Fragrance / Beauty
To support the continued growth within the independent Hair & Beauty Salons / Clinics channel, our client’s brand now requires a New Sales Development Executive to be responsible for signing up new customers via floor stand placement and taking the 1st sales order of our client’s product range.
A field-based role, you will be an effective sales demonstrator, influence, objection handler, with the ability to sell the features/ benefit of the brand and to get the agreement for the placement of our client’s branded displays within the optimal place within the Salons / Clinics. You will be provided with a driver whom will chauffeur you to each visit and will lift and place the displays at your request, so you can concentrate on the selling of our client’s products.
Being confident, personable, and self-motivated, you are effective in managing your own territory. Your time will be focussed on prospecting new business
* Customer visits within the appropriate geography or channel, frequency of visit as determined by the Country Sales Manager
* Actively sourcing new Businesses and build relationships via Cold Calling /appointments
* Effective Sales Pitch to Introduce and Demonstrate of our client’s branded displays and product
* Achieve assigned sales and contact targets.
* Makes regular visits to individual Saloons/clinics outlets in order to; place display stands and take orders.
* Construct and execution of working productively to a journey plan in coordination with your chauffeur
* Optimize the merchandising and promotions of our products within Independent Hair & Beauty Salons.
* Following up on targeted marketing campaigns
* Respond to customer needs and queries
* Effective reporting daily/weekly/monthly basis (in areas such as orders, displays, promotions)
* Managing the customer as a key stakeholder, optimizing value for the consumer, customer and product.
* Identification and relationship building with key decision makers, counter sales assistants and other staff involved in the placement and sale our client’s product.
IS THIS YOU?
* Hunter Attitude, Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
* Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams
* Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
* Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
* Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
* Ability to think outside the box
* Educated with minimum of 5 GCSEs /higher Education advantageous but not essential for the role
* Excellent command of English fluency in this language is essential. written and oral
* Experience of Sales professional within Consumer / FMCG/ Hair & Beauty Saloons
* Full driving licence
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) other computer literacy
* Desire to achieve in a competitive but rewarding industry
* Need to live on the defined Territory
Our Client is a subsidiary of a European company. Our client is leading global manufacturers
of high-quality fragrances and beauty brands that are established over 25 countries. Entering the UK market in 2016 our client has established their brands and now ready to invest in further growth and open new channels within the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £33,500.00 /year