IT Service Request Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This role will be accountable for the transformation of the IT Service Request function including:
- Plan, develop, document and manage the IT Service Request Catalogue, collaborating with our ServiceNow Developer to provide business value and a first class user experience.
- Work with projects and BAU teams across the business to complete designs for Service Requests, and associated workflows.
- Develop a rich reporting set that articulates the performance of the Service Request function.
- Proactively drive improvements, including capturing and acting on stakeholder feedback.
- Manage a team of 2 Request Analysts, ensuring that all requests are fulfilled in line with our departmental objectives and KPIs
- Experience of administration functions within an ITSM toolset
- Experience of managing and maintaining a Service Request Catalogue
- Excellent stakeholder management, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive approach to achieving business solutions, with the ability to develop a positive outcome from complex problems.
- Experience of defining and documenting business processes crossing multiple teams and functions.
- Experience of designing and developing Service Requests in ServiceNow
- Experience and knowledge of Hardware Asset Management and Access Management processes
- Experience in Business Analysis
£25k - £35k Annual
£16k - £18k Annual
£25k - £43k Annual