Wealth Advisory Partner Administrative Assistant
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The work we do with our clients is hugely important. They rely on us to make sure they understand the complex and ever-changing world of personal financial planning. Join us and you’ll provide clients with independent wealth advisory services. You’ll work with clients in various capacities to help them build wealth, protect wealth, enjoy and realise wealth. You’ll provide innovative solutions and vital support for now and the future.
What you’ll be doing:
* Producing appropriate written correspondence to providers and clients
* Liaising with product providers to gain specific information for file reviews and technical support
* Producing meeting packs for advisers and completing all administration post meeting
* Maintaining client information accurately on Intelligent Office, Wealth Advisory software
* Research and analyse data for support staff and advisers
* Preparing reports and written communication to clients, providers and others as directed by PWA team
* Managing own workload
* Undertaking online investments on behalf of clients
* Communicating directly with the owners of the business to the very highest level, and providing a point of contact for their queries
Who we're looking for:
Passionate about supporting and helping individuals to manage their wealth, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy.
* GCSE English & Maths at Grade C or above/equivalent (minimum criteria)
* Interest in completing CII exams
* Experience of using Microsoft packages, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Experience of working in a financial services environment/related work experience
* Previous experience of Intelliflo Database
* Previous experience of working within and IFA practice.
* Good attention to detail
* Comfortable and polite telephone manner
* Self-motivated individual able to work as part of a team but happy to manage their own workload
* The willingness to exceed their goals and shape the service offered
* Drive and passion to offer great customer service
* Flexible individual that is happy to undertake all tasks to ensure the business meets its ever changing needs
* You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
* Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
* We create sustainable value for our clients
* We are better together
* Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
* We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills and you’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications
£27.3k - £27.3k Annual
£18 - £18 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual