Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£23,000 - £28,000 Per Annum, DOE
Mechanical Engineer Role Purpose:
* Based predominantly at our client's Warminster HQ or at project installation sites
* To build systems for telescopic seating units
* To help with the design of future systems and new functions
Mechanical Engineer Key Accountabilities:
* Scheduling internal and external project team meetings - as needed
* Working to a schedule
* Keeping work areas tidy and functional, workshop & office
* Keep multiple projects on track at the same time
* Some Travelling required
Mechanical Engineer Typical Outputs:
* Working closely with the Operations Manager and Engineering Director to develop and implement current systems and production output to plan
* Ensure effective liaison/communication with other functions e.g. Operations, Engineering, & Purchasing
* Part consumption and allocation is inputted onto stock system
* Time management and ability to prioritise workload
* Able to work independently
Mechanical Engineer Profile:
* Ideally a minimum qualification of HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* Ideally AutoCAD trained
* An understanding of manufacturing drawings and technical specifications
* Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and other related software packages, along with a proficient IT skill base
* Must have the aptitude to work on site on occasions
* Be able to work to a flexible schedule
* Well organised and must have attention to detail
* A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
* Proactive not reactive
* A full driving licence is required
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual