Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
8% Pension Contribution, Death in Service 4x Salary and Private Healthcare offered
40 Hours pw, Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
A chance to grow your career within a financial service company that is undergoing significant expansion. The company have over 16,000 customers amassed in less than a decade of operation, a testament to the hardworking nature of the team and their success. You will be working in a team focussed exclusively on development as an integral player in progressing the business. Their trajectory going forward includes involvement in Micro Services, Message Queues and Containerisation, which means plenty of chance for you to showcase your passion for system building and development!
The opportunity means you will be essential in the construction of a new and innovative technical backbone within the business.
You will come to the job with the essential technical skills:
• Experience in T-SQL (including Microsoft SQL Server) as well as SQL Optimisations.
• Fluency in C#, having used the .NET Framework (up to 4.7.2) ADO.NET.
The role of engineering and developing systems means that you will ideally be a quick learner, with solid working knowledge and experience of a range of desirable technologies including:
• AGILE development methodology (ie. SCRUM)
• Atlassian Development Tools (Jira, Bitbucket,Confluence etc.)
• gRPC, Thrift or other Transpiler technologies
• Source Control (Subversion, Git etc.)
• OpenID Authentication, containerisation technology (ie. Docker)
• RESTful Web Services or Microservices
• Software engineering principles (SOLID, Four Pillars etc)
You will be the kind of developer who is able to adapt to a diversity of technologies quickly, as you will be working across the full software development cycle. Communicating well within the company and producing high quality, bespoke applications utilising processes like unit testing and static analysis is essential within the role.
If you are a Junior Developer looking to engage with a role that challenges you in an ever-changing industry, then apply now