Senior Qualified Management Accountant
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you looking for a role which would provide you a lovely and friendly workplace with lots of room for progression, 31 days of holiday per annum, private medical insurance, gym membership and voluntary group dental insurance?
Then this role is for you....
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and talented Senior Qualified Management Accountant to join one of Central London`s top accountancy firms.
This friendly and vibrant firm requires a fully qualified Accountant with practice background who is secure in reviewing Full Monthly Management Accounts
Your key responsibility as the Senior Qualified Management Accountant will be;
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and any incongruities are examined and resolved before submission to the client
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants
- Review of VAT return submissions
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients
- Review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions
The essential requirements are;
- Must be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Strong knowledge in Reviewing Full Monthly Management Accounts, as well as preparation
- Through understanding of comprehensive VAT reporting requirements - imports, sales and purchases of EC goods and services
- More than 3 years of accountancy practice exposure
In return, this fabulous firm will provide you with opportunity to grow and develop, pay a salary of up to £48000 and more....
If interested, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY
Amazing opportunities don`t wait around for long
£34k - £36k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual