Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Overtime paid at 1.5 x base rate + Benefits
Welder Fabricator sought within a specialist manufacturer supplying specialised equipment for automated manufacturing environments.
The role will be suited to experienced welder fabricators with MIG and TIG welding experience. You will be used to working with heavy gauge thicknesses up to 50mm and be able to weld to very high and strict standards. You will be experienced with Fillet and Butt welds and any experience operating overhead crane equipment for heavy welds will be highly advantageous.
You will be working in a highly specialised manufacturing environment working to strict regulations and standards as a supplier of equipment into the automotive, aerospace, specialised vehicles, white goods and food processing industry sectors.
The role will involve interpreting product specifications and weld instructions to determine build sequence and methods. You will be working with ferrous and non-ferrous steels on all weld, fabrication and plating jobs.
The company have been established for over 50 years and have developed into a highly successful brand with an established customer base with many blue chip manufacturers.
The role in brief:
* MIG and TIG welding on heavy applications working with a gauge thickness of up to 50mm
* Carryout a range of welding, fabricating and plating jobs and use overhead cranes within the production facility.
* Work a Monday to Friday dayshift and overtime as required within the role.
The Person required:
* Welder Fabricator with MIG and TIG experience
* Worked on heavy gauge thickness up to 50mm with single and multi-run experience.
* Fillet and Butt experience
* Overhead crane operation experience highly desirable
* Used to working to high standards and health and safety regulations
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£12 - £14 Hourly