Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
I a currently working with an award winning chartered accountancy firm that covers a range of different practices across East Anglia. The company are well established and for this opportunity, previous accountancy practice experience is essential.
This role is due to growth in the team's workload, as mentioned above previous UK practice experience is needed predominantly in audit work. The opportunity does involve some accounts preparation and tax also.
- Working with a vast client portfolio, completing a range of audit needs.
- Expected to lead on small audit jobs
- Assist on larger audit assignments within the team
- Prepare accounts for a variety of businesses
- Proven background in Audit within a UK practice with front line contact
- Qualified to ICAEW/ ACCA or by experience
- Good working knowledge of accounts preparation
£30k - £35k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual