Customer Service Administrator
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This exciting opportunity will see you working with a leading IT Managed Service Provider based in St Albans. Their major partners include HP, Microsoft & Apple plus hardware vendors Toshiba and Dell. Their clients sit within the public and private enterprise space (NHS, Education, Local Councils).
What you'll be doing...
- Ownership of tickets from start to finish
- Logging hardware equipment and any faulty equipment on their intranet.
- Interacting with customers with issues or questions
- Being the first point of call
- Bringing fresh ideas within the customer service team about ways to make processes more effective and efficient.
- Direct engagement with CEO's of organisations/customers.
Interested... If so then feel free to get involved with Greg either on (phone number removed) or via email on
£18k - £21k Annual
£17.5k - £17.5k Annual
£10 - £15 Hourly
£12 - £16 Hourly