Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Supplying to a number of different global clients, this company has a leading reputation within the industry, and currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter to assist in the building of special purpose machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to secure an on going contract role.
- Extensive machine building experience of high precision assemblies.
- Knowledge and working experience with fastenings, drilling/tapping/reaming, bearings, gears, pulleys, motors, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Able to read, understand and work, from complex engineering drawings
- Ideally, being apprentice trained is highly desirable, however experience only will not go unnoticed
- Panel wiring is also an advantage but not essential.
- This role will suit someone who has experience working with in a factory, plant, or large workshop environment
- Strong Mechanical experience.
- Able to follow and work to strict guidelines, and work to changeable but tight schedules.
This opportunity will progress quickly, therefore if this is of interest and you would like more information, please email me your most recent CV