Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- 22 days’ holiday that increases with length of service
- BUPA Private medical insurance options
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
Let’s start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK’s leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a £200 million annual turnover, 20,000+ annual retail sales, up to 3,500 cars in group stock at any one time, over 600 employees, 17 years of experience, 5 huge retail stores, and huge ambition for continued innovation and success.
The job in a nutshell
To provide an outstanding and customer orientated service with confidently maximising service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
What you will be doing
- Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available by professional presentation and demonstration.
- Promote and prospect the business as directed with confidence and commitment.
- Advise customers the estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken.
- Advise on predicted completion times and collection arrangements.
- Ensure proper qualification and the understanding of customer needs & requirements.
- Initiate service documentation, job card production, update records and systems.
- Record customer prospect details accurately and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Document all warranty work as per manufacturers’ requirements and Company policy.
- Update customer and vehicle history files to ensure total accuracy.
- Ensure all work has been carried out as detailed and charged for.
- Ensure all cash sales are charged and money collected on completion of work.
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers, colleagues and members of the public.
- To receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person and successfully convert these into firm bookings.
- To record accurately vehicle information, refer to service histories and effectively follow-up and prospect customers to secure repeat and incremental business
What we expect from you
- Hold a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Effective organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a diverse workforce
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
The Car People is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
£18k - £18k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual