Regulated Complaints Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As part of the central Customer Support team and supporting the Head of Customer, you will provide complaint-handling for the customer programme for the CarShop. This involves co-ordinating the handling of all complaints relating to regulated product sales, escalated complaints from the Financial Ombudsman Service, civil court claims, GDPR (SAR/data concern) and complaints escalated to the Head of Customer above the store customer service teams.
- To deliver a consistent high quality of service for internal customers
- To accurately log all relevant cases on internal systems, acknowledging customers and agencies and providing regular updates on complaint progress and to ensure that complaitn SLAs are adhered to
- To request and collate from stores and suppliers all relevant documentation to assist in complaint investigation
- To actively support and be involved in investigation outcomes, assessing the correct course of action using the relevant policies and legislation to make the right commercial decision for the business
- Writing final responses for customers based on the investigation outcome and sending these to customers. Co-ordinating any administrative tasks as part of the resolution such as goodwill payments, product cancellation, warranty commercial decisions etc.
- Assisting the Head of Customer in handling relevant customer GDPR issues with customer contact, data collation and investigation and final response.
- Attending court hearings, mediation as part of court case resolution required
- To keep accurate records of complaint timescales and outcomes on internal systems to ensure that deadlines are met
- To prompt colleagues to take action to ensure deadlines and resolution of complaints are met within standards and timescales
- To provide accurate monthly reporting on complaints for FCA and internal reporting requirements including root cause analysis
- To promote changes to process to compliance and training team to reduce the root causes of complaints
- To ensure relevant confidentiality and data storage and processing in line with company policies
- To provide holiday cover as part of the central customer experience team to produce reports to help support the customer programme
- Any other reasonable duties as requested
£45k - £55k Annual
£27k - £38k Annual
£15 - £15 Hourly