New Business Manager - Marketing Services
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The experience we need.
- Must have experience working in an agency
- Must have media / Integrated marketing new business / sales background
- Must have experience generating new leads / opportunities, picking up on cold/warm leads and farming existing clients
- Must have experience generating leads and forming relationships through email, phone, face to face, pitching, event attending, networking etc
- Experience working towards and hitting targets / KPIs
- Must be a “hunter”!
The main focus of your work will be on selling your agency’s marketing and data services. You won’t be restricted by territories and the main sector focus for your clients will be within the travel, automotive, financial and retail area. You will need to learn your agencies services inside and out and pitch them confidently to a variety of high calibre businesses. Working in an agency with a reputation that preceeds itself is one thing, but as you will already know, lots of work is still to be done and you will need to be a real “hunter”, as you proactively search new leads, and not rely on anything falling on your lap.
With multiple offices in the UK, this is an award-winning integrated marketing agency, who specialise in using Media, Data Services & CRM to increase customer engagement for a variety of world class clients.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of £35-55K, depending on experience
- Commission bonus of £25-50K per year, dependant on target / success (Potential OTE £100K+)
- Flexible working policy
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great work environment
- Opportunity to work for one of the best in the business at what they do
- Fantastic progression opportunities
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call