Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a Finance Manager based at our Doncaster Site. This is full time permanent position.
The role will be an integral part of the accounting team working within multiple companies at the Doncaster site.
As a Finance Manager your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• Production of weekly and monthly Management Accounts covering 6 business units, including consolidation of the parent company, to tight deadlines.
• Production of budgets, forecasts and variance analysis.
• Responsibility for preparation of financial accounts reporting pack, supporting audit files and communication with external auditors.
• Continuous development and improvements of internal control procedures.
• Responsibility for Assistant Accountants based at the Doncaster site, including appraisals, performance management and discipline.
• Supporting senior management and non-financial stakeholders in all aspects of the value chain.
• Holding regular meetings with key stakeholders to drive forward operational performance.
• Assist ERP development in responsible areas of the business.
• Ad hoc business development projects.
• Ideally fully qualified with a recognised qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
• Previous experience of managing staff in a Finance Team.
• Experience of working within a fast-paced, multicompany environment.
• Be an advanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Navision would be advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all stakeholder levels.
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Ref: SR(phone number removed)
£40k - £45k Annual
£15 - £18 Hourly
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual